Find Legal Answers in your public library
You can find a wide range of legal books and pamphlets in your local library.
All NSW public libraries have
- the Find Legal Answers Tool Kit (a collection of easy to read, practical books about the law)
- Hot Topics publications (legal issues in plain language).
Many NSW public libraries* also have
- an additional collection of legal resources
- staff trained to provide a legal information service.
* except Guyra, Warren, Condoblin, Parkes, Oberon, Grenfell, Young, Balranald, Moulamein, Berrigan, Moruya and Penrith.